Who is more likely the dad?

A guy penetrated me for about five minutes and then we stopped. He did not ejaculate inside of me. And upon further inquiry he said he had urinated since his last ejaculation. The next day, I was with a guy who ejaculated inside of me and now I am pregnant. It says I was ovulating around this time with my ovulation day being the day after I was with the guy who ejaculated inside of me. How likely is it that guy number one is the father? I've heard varying reports on whether or not pre ejaculate contains sperm. I've just been worried. I am not with either man.

If the first man didn't ejaculate then he can't be the father.

However, you should get a DNA test when the child is born, to confirm this.