Whos is the father and how many weeks am I

Hello I had my last period on August 28th I had unprotected sex with two different partners I'm unsure whom the father is... I had unprotected sex on the 7th the 21st and 24th of sept. My first pregnancy test was on the 1st it was negative not till Oct. ..3rd it was positive please help I really want to let them know whom the possible father could be and how many possibly weeks could I be .....thank you

Only a DNA test can tell you who the father is, there is no way we can confirm that answer for you.

However, taking a look at the dates you had sex after your period, it's more likely that the person you had sex with on the 7th is likely to be the father (based only on the average menstrual cycle and the fact that sperm can stay alive for up to five days). 

The second best estimate in the person you had sex with on the 21st. 

It's not advisable now to tell someone they are going to be a father when you don't know that for sure. I believe you can do a DNA test in utero now so you don't have to wait for the baby to be born. 

I hope this helps and that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!