whst could be wrong?

I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach...kinda like a bloating and gas feeling. I thought I could possibly be pregnant. I took 2 home test and one test at the doctor's office after my missed period. They all were negative, the doctor said he can't find anything wrong with my stomach or my side. He also told me get something for interjection but it doesn't seem to work. I also feel like I need to throw up . Any suggestions on what might be going on

Hi McArthur,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Many of the symptoms that you are explaining sounds like flu. If you are not pregnant, do you think you could possibly just be sick? Perhaps this is why the doctor couldn't find anything specific.

If you don't feel like this is the issue, try to get a second opinion.

Hope this helps.