Why at 54 am I growing nose hair?

By July 15, 2014 - 12:00am

My nose hair seems to be longer, I feel like I am trimming them each day. I can't figure out why they are growing so fast! Help!

Hi Jessica

Hair can start growing in strange places as we get older and with the onset of menopause and into older age. Chin hair, facial hair, nose hair and even ear hair can sprout from nowhere. Try nose-waxing - that can last several weeks. 

There may be other, more serious reasons too. We received a similar question to your recently and here is more information you should read:

Let us know if we can help you further!