Why after I urinate and wipe am I having a pinkish liquid on the tissue?

I had just come off my period (one full day no bleed), the day after this when I went to the toilet I noticed the tissue had a pinkish liquid on it. I put a sanitary towel on which by the evening looked as if it was either a very light period or as if it was the last day I'd have a bleed when I am on my period. I have only ever got this pinkish stuff after sex with my partner (very rare I get this on the tissue). The bleeding had completely stopped by that first evening so when I had a shower I didn't bother to wear another sanitary towel. The following day however, the same thing occurred, a pinkish substance when I wipe every time I go to the toilet requiring me to put another sanitary towel on. My partner and I ARE trying to conceive and have been doing so for the past 5yrs. We did have intercourse once during my period this month but as this was about a week ago, and there is only a small chance of conception I doubt that this is an implantation bleed. I would like to know what this pink fluid is or could be??

It sounds like this may be residual blood from your period although this blood is generally more brown than pink.

Sex right after a period can sometimes hurt a little due to friction - there is less vaginal discharge than later on in the month like during ovulation time. This friction could cause that light bleeding. Use a lubricant and see if this bleeding stops.

Bleeding when not on your period is not normal. It doesn't sound like implantation is the case (it's very early into the month) but we can't say this for sure.

I think it's a good idea to check with your doctor to rule out other reasons for this bleeding.

We had intercourse once during (the 3rd day of) my period (we'd heard you can get pregnant during so we thought we'd try it, knowing the chances were very slim). It is the third day since I finished my period (the second that I have had this pink when I wipe. We haven't had intercourse since I came off as I'd been worried about this pink on the tissue. I'm 29 and have never had this pink when I wipe ever before or after a period, only a couple of times in my life where intercourse had been a bit rough, in which case a couple of wipes with tissue and that's the end of it, stopped.

Did you ever find the answer. Same exact thing going on with me.