ask: why am I always horny

I am a 19 year old female. I am constantly thinking about sex. I have a sex buddy but hes not enough I still masturbate almost everyday.for some reason I just cant push myself to have sex when I get offers from new guys.why am I like this? What can,make it better?

Anonymous

I'm a 19 year old female , I am also always very horny and I mean always , I have a boyfriend and we have a fantastic sexlife, he's like a sex God and we do everything in bed but we only have sex once every 3weejs because he lives quite far from me and that's the only alone time we have .
Wish I could sex him everyday!
I'm constantly thinking about how I'd like to pleasure my king and how he always returns the favor

Anonymous

i have a few sex partners and its not enough

Anonymous

I'm a female at the age of 13.
I think I used to have this problem when I kept watching dirty videos when I was younger. I've never had sex but I think about it from time to time. I was infatuated with porn before my friend told me to stop watching it. Though I never said I would stop reading dirty things! Than after I just read hentai manga. Though porn comes up time to time when I feel naughty. I just think I'm plain perverted. I haven't tried to use any toys because I can't get to any of them and I don't wish to get caught even though I practically read dirty stuff (yaoi manga) around friends and family every day. Yaoi is weak stuff though. I prefer bara because it's much more manlier! I have went to yuri time to time but I prefer watching/reading guyxguy stuff! Girlxgirl stuff is pretty sexy too though... Oh drat! Now I'm just rambling on about my life! I may not be as horny as a young rabbit but I definetly an A+ Pervert!

Me too! Except don't tell anybody but I am still younger and still watch dirty videos LOL.

Anonymous

I can tell everyone that has posted here that we are very sexual beings likely borderline nymphos. I my self have been very horny since I was 11 and have been masturbating since then and have been with several women, but I loved them, however still then I masturbated..often thinking of them, and when we made love they often had multiple orgasms which (if my understanding is correct) is kind of a rare thing among women or at the least hard to do for them, but each time for me it wasn`t difficult. I am not pleased unless my partner is pleased and often go hours without my own orgasm until they do. Now I have been celibate for about 10 yrs. because I make love and not just have sex, so I make love to myself (best I can : )
So...what do we do? : )

Anonymous

Hello, i'm 15 years old
Constantly in class or outside of school i'm horny
I masturbate 5-6 times a day and sometimes it really isnt enough
Ive had sex 3 times in my life and as a teenage girl
It's hard to focus in class when im constantly thinking about sex
It's a 24/7 thing and it gets to the point where i just need and im so tempted to touch myself
It's become a problem for 2 years and masturbation only helps a temprary time
I have no clue why im like this ,it get's really fusturating

Anonymous

I have the same problem. I cant stop thinking about sex ever. Im 18yo and in my senior year. I used to be proud that I had such a high sex drive. Like I was an alpha male or something. Now I find it as more of a curse. I have to actively resist the urge to masturbate. If I let myself I would easily jerk off 7 times a day. I find it hard to concentrate because every time I see a girl I start thinking about her naked. This sounds ridiculous and some may say thats just how men are but this doesnt feel normal. I dont want to be like this anymore. I feel its to the point where its preventing me from living a more fulfilling life. I want to experience the world but that doesnt work when your mind is constantly returning to sex.

Anonymous

Hey I'm 36 years and I'm always horny but my husband and I have great sex when he's not working but I still be wanting some afterwards..its so good it thinks something is wrong with me..lol..I just can't get enough of him..and plus we been together for 12 years I just don't know why I'm still horny and his sex is great and he give me his all every time

Ur not the only one here n I can't enough sex either n I even stopped wearing panties cuz it's faster 2 have sex! When I wasn't working I was on my bed masterating all day long.

I think that is awesome wish my wife was a little like you.

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :