ask: why am I always horny

I am a 19 year old female. I am constantly thinking about sex. I have a sex buddy but hes not enough I still masturbate almost everyday.for some reason I just cant push myself to have sex when I get offers from new guys.why am I like this? What can,make it better?

Anonymous

I have the same problem. I cant stop thinking about sex ever. Im 18yo and in my senior year. I used to be proud that I had such a high sex drive. Like I was an alpha male or something. Now I find it as more of a curse. I have to actively resist the urge to masturbate. If I let myself I would easily jerk off 7 times a day. I find it hard to concentrate because every time I see a girl I start thinking about her naked. This sounds ridiculous and some may say thats just how men are but this doesnt feel normal. I dont want to be like this anymore. I feel its to the point where its preventing me from living a more fulfilling life. I want to experience the world but that doesnt work when your mind is constantly returning to sex.

Anonymous

Hey I'm 36 years and I'm always horny but my husband and I have great sex when he's not working but I still be wanting some afterwards..its so good it thinks something is wrong with me..lol..I just can't get enough of him..and plus we been together for 12 years I just don't know why I'm still horny and his sex is great and he give me his all every time

Anonymous

I'm 17, female. I haven't had sex in several months, and I'm always horny, I honestly don't think I should have this problem, being that i am so young, but every time I change my underwear, they're always soaked. I don't understand what gets me going like this and it'd be comforting to know that I'm not the only one with this problem

I'm 18, I have same problem, but me & my fiance have sex every day but I still feel wet all the time, but it's probably cuz your thinking about sex

Anonymous

Hey I am 47 years old came off anti depressants three yrs ago my libido shot through the roof I am a constantly horny pre menopausal woman who cant get enough!! Too bad my husband works hard and doesn't have the stamina or is too tired I could have sex every night but he is too tired!! Is is normal for a woman of my age to be constantly horny I thought that was just for the young!!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The increase in your libido may be directly related to coming off of the anti-depressant medication. Sexual dysfunction is a potential side effect of all classes of antidepressants.

Regards

Anonymous

I've been horny ever since my puberty. Now I'm 43 and stil going strong.

Bente ├ůsnes

Anonymous

You could find someone who is equally sexual challenged as you. On a serious note. Because I am having that problem too. Male, 23, NY. I had a child and now I am the DAD. I love it. But my partner is horrible in satisfying me. She doesn't even get aroused or anything. And honestly, are relationship was so amazing because of our tension for sex from one other. But now its bad. We haven't done anything, and I do everything to naturally turn her on and still is just doesn't work. :/ So I am trying to find something to satisfy myself. When I have time I masturbate approximately 7-10 times a day. Sometimes I go right after another. It's ridiculous... Help me.

Anonymous

I love havin sex its absolutely amazing. I literally want it all the time as soon as i wake up all through out the day an even at night. It makes me sleep a whole lot better

Anonymous

I am also horny all the time. Sex never looses its gratification for me if I know it'd be right and feel right. I never stop wanting to share what I feel in that expression and sensation.
I think you are horny all the time because its how you can approach sex. I mean there are things that feel right personally , but, when you are in situation that requires you to include another person the guidelines are different. The way you can approach sex will feel right because you can acknowledge both ways of doing it right.
Just be careful not to waste it. OK!
What you have is not problem so much as it is an enjoyable end goal
that needs to be focused on the right situation.
Be horny but be right. Its beautiful thing. My suggestion along the same line is find someone you can love and have sex when ever and however often. If the common aspects are good every time its time to tease and find the most opportune moment to let it happen. :)

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :