ask: why am I always horny

I am a 19 year old female. I am constantly thinking about sex. I have a sex buddy but hes not enough I still masturbate almost everyday.for some reason I just cant push myself to have sex when I get offers from new guys.why am I like this? What can,make it better?

Anonymous

Hey I am 47 years old came off anti depressants three yrs ago my libido shot through the roof I am a constantly horny pre menopausal woman who cant get enough!! Too bad my husband works hard and doesn't have the stamina or is too tired I could have sex every night but he is too tired!! Is is normal for a woman of my age to be constantly horny I thought that was just for the young!!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The increase in your libido may be directly related to coming off of the anti-depressant medication. Sexual dysfunction is a potential side effect of all classes of antidepressants.

Regards

Anonymous

I've been horny ever since my puberty. Now I'm 43 and stil going strong.

Bente ├ůsnes

Anonymous

You could find someone who is equally sexual challenged as you. On a serious note. Because I am having that problem too. Male, 23, NY. I had a child and now I am the DAD. I love it. But my partner is horrible in satisfying me. She doesn't even get aroused or anything. And honestly, are relationship was so amazing because of our tension for sex from one other. But now its bad. We haven't done anything, and I do everything to naturally turn her on and still is just doesn't work. :/ So I am trying to find something to satisfy myself. When I have time I masturbate approximately 7-10 times a day. Sometimes I go right after another. It's ridiculous... Help me.

Anonymous

I love havin sex its absolutely amazing. I literally want it all the time as soon as i wake up all through out the day an even at night. It makes me sleep a whole lot better

Anonymous

I am also horny all the time. Sex never looses its gratification for me if I know it'd be right and feel right. I never stop wanting to share what I feel in that expression and sensation.
I think you are horny all the time because its how you can approach sex. I mean there are things that feel right personally , but, when you are in situation that requires you to include another person the guidelines are different. The way you can approach sex will feel right because you can acknowledge both ways of doing it right.
Just be careful not to waste it. OK!
What you have is not problem so much as it is an enjoyable end goal
that needs to be focused on the right situation.
Be horny but be right. Its beautiful thing. My suggestion along the same line is find someone you can love and have sex when ever and however often. If the common aspects are good every time its time to tease and find the most opportune moment to let it happen. :)

NagarajaM

It is very naural for both boys and girls in teens to get horny very frequently since body harmones, particularly sex harmones, become very active. Nothing to worry but anything has to be kept within limits. It is best to calm the urge/mind by masturbation but see the inner walls of vagina, which is very sensitive to touch, does not get damaged due to vigourous rubbing of toys. when horny try to read some spiritual literature

Christine Jeffries

Oh, to be 19 again... :) Seriously though. What you describe is normal for an adolescent adult. Masturbation is normal and healthy, assuming it isn't conflicting with your ability to have a job and friends. Be sure you are protecting yourself from unwanted pregnancy and STD/STIs when having sexual contact with your friend or anyone else. It sounds completely normal to me that you would be leery of having sex with others. If your friend is comfortable, and it's what you know. If however, you are developing more feelings with him, you may want to talk about that with him.
In my non-medical opinion, I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing. You're young. Be safe, have fun, and make sure you are being true to yourself and your ideals.
Hope this is good reassurance for you. If you need further support, let us know.
You may find this article interesting: May is National Masturbation Month

NagarajaM (reply to Christine Jeffries)

Thank you for this information/awareness that May is the designated month for Masturbation. some more days to go,I had missed it.

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :