why am i bleeding 1 week before my period?

Let me start by saying i had previous problem with cysts on my ovaries.
Well me and my husband have been ttc for 6 months now and we have intercourse every other day to improve out chances.on June 17 I had a normal period and it lasted 3 days after that we had unprotected sex everyday up until July 12 during the course of the month I started having pregnancy symptoms including tender breast,fatigue,vomiting,constipation and I was constantly tired.on July 12 after we had intercourse i went to clean myself and I saw a little bit of blood (pink) in the middle of the Night i got terrible Cramps but no blood in the morning the Cramps stopped and a few hours later I started to bleed      ( dark red/ Brown) but it wasnt heavy at all but the morning of the 13th I had barely any blood I dont know whats going on because my period isnt due until the 17th of this month 
Ps.my period are always regular 28 days

Dear Anonymous,

You may actually be experiencing implantation bleeding if it is just spotting with cramping. Now, sometimes your period can actually come earlier and it doesn't mean you're pregnant but implantation bleeding can be light pink to dark brown spotting one week before your period is due. If the spotting stops, please take a pregnancy test next week. 

Best of luck!!