Why am I feeling so gassy after sex?

By Anonymous January 13, 2016 - 12:16am

So my boyfriend and I did the deed about 2 days ago and it was my first time. He used a condom but he did not ejaculate so he insisted going on until he did. (He never did.) I may seem paranoid but could I be pregnant? I'm not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy and my period ended around a week or two ago. The only thing I'm experiencing is a lot of gas and a gassy type of pain-ish feeling in my abdomen, around my belly button and lower stomach region. I also don't seem to have much of an appetite. I tried the DIY sugar pregnancy test which wasn't much help. Instead of the sugar dissolving or clumping up into little heads, it all just settled to the bottom of the bowl... I don't know if this has anything to do with pregnancy but I'm super concerned.

Firstly, it takes at least 5 days for actual pregnancy to occur after sex and you cannot test for at least 7-10 days so you couldn't be pregnant now and a pregnancy test would not work. The test you used it not reliable at all.

You won't get pregnant if he used a condom and did not ejaculate. Just stay calm and rational. You may not be ready for sex yet if you don't understand the way a woman can get pregnant or the workings of ovulation, implantation and how birth control works. I suggest you learn more about this before engaging in sex.

You may have gas due to the position of sex or simply due to a digestive issue. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thank you so much for your input. You have no idea how much more relieved I feel now knowing this. You are right, I'm definitely not old enough to be engaging in such things.. Thank you again!!!!