ask: why am i having cramps after sex? am i pregnant?

By mariaha1394

Okay me and my friend had sex today. A lot of sex. Well about 2-3 hours later i started having cramps (i have them now) I thought maybe it was because I didn't eat at all except a poptart but i don't wanna take away the chance that I'm pregnant. My period isn't until the 14th though and its the 2nd so I won't be able to tell if I'm pregnant that way until then and i was wondering if having sex can make it late because last time i had sex I was almost a week late and i wasn't pregnant. Help me please! I'm literally desperate haha

Anonymous

I was expericing the same thing except the cramps Only lasted a couPle of hours. I've read that if u don't reach an orgasim it can cause yu to have cramps. Plus I'm on birth control.

Anonymous

The same thing was happening to me! Im freaking out, were you pregnant? And if you weren't, how long did it take for that pain to go away?

Danielle Serrano

Hi mariaha1394,

It is highly unlikely that you should experience pregnancy symptoms right after having sex. However, if you are consistently having lots of unprotected sex, and experiencing pregnancy symptoms, there is a chance of pregnancy. It's best to use protection and take a pregnancy test if you miss your next period.

The wait time can be frustrating. In the mean time, visit our "Am I pregnant" group to reach out to other women who may be going through the same thing. 

http://www.empowher.com/groups/Am-I-Pregnant-Unprotected-Sex 

Best of luck,

Danielle. 

mariaha1394 (reply to Danielle Serrano)

Thank you :) the cramps stopped and besides that and my back hurting I haven't had any symptoms

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: