Emotional Health

Emotional Health Guide

ask: why am I so moody all the time?

By kathy

I am 22yrs old, I get stressed, emotional, and angry very easily and I dont think its PMS because its all the time. I also seem to get nervouse over simple things like going to the shops on my own , I always worry what people think about me and its getting worse.

Anonymous

Coping skills & a look at deeper issues may be what is needed. A poor self esteem ( Ru an adult child of an Alcoholic or abuse survivor) is usually involved and once addressed your situation can be improved

MsGrape

I am in the same situation as you. Medication and therapy can help. I would suggest telling your family doctor or any medical professional what you are feeling and they can make suggestions to help. If you want to chat please contact me :-)

Anonymous

I have these really highs that go to extreme lows in a second, I will feel really good and than I will think that someone has said something bad or thought something bad about me so than I will go to an extreme low. I get really upset and feel worthless some days are better than the others and but everyday I have these incredible mood swings. Also when Im nervous my words get jumbled and I cant think straight i start shaking I feel Like I am going crazy btw I am under a lot of stress

Anonymous

I am 20 and I have been experiencing the same symptoms the worst problem is that I'm tired all the time I mean even in the morning its normal any advice?

Anonymous

I know exactly how you feel. I am the same age and have been experiencing the same symptoms. I don't know what is wrong with me, and today I just felt like crying. It's like I have so much on my mind I don't know what to do, and I don't really have anyone to talk to. logo design service

Anonymous

I also think that I have social anxiety because I am so nervous when I'm around people! I just don't ever feel normal. I'm also paranoid because I always think that people are talking or looking at me. I just feel very self-conscious. I really don't have many friends because I experience these thoughts and feelings to the extreme. I am getting really tired of living like this. Any advice? I really want people with this same problem to get the help they need as well :)

Anonymous

Hello Kathy,

I am sorry that you are feeling that way. Like you I have experienced the same symptoms, based of my personal experience it seems like you may have some kind of social anxiety. I don't feel like people are thinking of me at the mall, but I feel this way when I am socializing with a group of people, I feel that if I walk away for any reason they will start talking about me. As much as I tell myself that is all in my head, it is still there. I also suffer from PMDD. I was recently put on Celexa along with talk therapy once a week and I feel great so far. I was very nervous at first about having to find a therapist, so I started doing online therapy and luckily my therapist is also in my town. You should discuss your symptoms with your doctor and you should give talk therapy a chance. You can find some online therapy here http://www.online.therapyhub.com/?affid=121888. The first time I went there, I was able to talk to a therapist for free. I hope this helps and good luck, keep on keeping on!!!

Anonymous

I feel the same way except I'm 18. I feel terrible for always feeling so irritable and snapping at everyone but I honestly just can't control it. I have no money to go see a doctor right now so if anyone has ideas as to what would help it would be greatly appreciated.

silent

I cannot sleep at night if something bother me!
It's horrible to turn my mind off it.
The restless nights brings boring day.
I talk a lot to myself "mind" and something like another person in me.
No one to share with!

hwilcox1174

I know exactly how you feel. I am the same age and have been experiencing the same symptoms. I don't know what is wrong with me, and today I just felt like crying. It's like I have so much on my mind I don't know what to do, and I don't really have anyone to talk to.

Are you happy with your appearance?: