why am i so moody angry or upset all the time

i am 17 years old and have been going out with my boyfriend for just over two years the first half of a year was brilliant but then i started getting really moody all the time and i would get angry over nothing and i just done know what is causing this

Teenagers can be moody in general due to hormonal fluctuations and general stress from school, home or peer pressure.

When you say you are moody - what do you mean by that? Identify some triggers for me so I know what you mean. Is it something people say? Your home life? Your relationships? If it's relationships - which ones? Do you every feel physically ill around this time? Do you think your menstrual cycle is a component? Do you feel pressure from anyone? Do you have girlfriends or parents that you can confide in?

I know these are a lot of questions but I can't really help when all I know is that you feel moody all the time. The sooner we can identify what triggers or contributes to these moods, we can begin to help you. Please write back with more information. I promise you there is help out there and feeling miserable like this is no way for a 17 year old to live so we want to guide you in feeling better as soon as we can!

Emotional Health

Emotional Health Guide