why am I still cramping

Hello I had in protected sexy Aug 31st and started period Sept 1 lasted 3 days then now been having cramping below the belly button feel like back is gonna give out eating a little more than usual and I also have a birth control wich my due date to take that out was in Aug it was a 5 year Mirena iud

Have you had the Mirena taken out yet? If not, you get to get it out, it may be causing the discomfort you are feeling.

If you were to be pregnant, you'd only be about a week along so back pain would not be a symptom of this. However, a test would probably be accurate by now so I suggest you take one to at least rule it out. It will likely be negative due to you having a period after sex.