Why am I still cramping when I'm off my period!

I normally only cramp the first day now I had cramping every day of my period for the last 3 days I'm off not I'm still cramping I woke up this morning with my whole back in pain, it only feels good when i stretch i feel kinda achy. My food I'm eating is making my stomach in knots I feel like I'm having acid reflex and my boobs are on fire -_-

If you suspect the food you are eating might be causing this, then switch to a bland diet for a week to see if you feel better. This may be a digestive issue and nothing to do with your reproductive system. It seems like your whole body is hurting - take a few days to rest.