ask: Why am I still on my period?? Its been 3 months

I have had a pretty steady flow since either the end of September or early October? I dont really cramp. Sometimes the flow will start to slow down like im bout to stop then goes right back to the regular flow.

Hi Kaitlin G. West,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can be the cause of an irregular cycle.  From weight gain, age, losing weight, ovarian cysts, endometriosis and many other conditions.  It's important you see a doctor, since this has been happening for 3 months now.  He can help you find the cause and find the right treatment for you.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: