Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide

ask: Why am i unable to get wet even when i'm horny

I'm 23yrs old. I have never gotten wet in my life even when I'm aroused and I know I want my partner.I feel my arousal mostly in my clitoris and a little in my vagina. The times I've had sex, I had to use lubricants. And when I climax, its by my clitoris, not really my vagina. So pls is something wrong with my vagina, why can't I get wet?

Chris Evans

The vast group of women has clitoral climaxes, not vaginal ones so this is exceptionally typical.
The extent that lubricates goes, your physique may not make enough because of something running on with your hormones. This could be pointed as Retrograde discharge.
Retrograde discharge is a rarer kind of release issue. It happens when sperm steps rearward and enters the bladder set up of leaving end point of the pubic part of male and female both.
Retrograde discharge patients experience the feeling of a peak, however produce no, or for all intents and purpose nothing, semen. The condition does not act for a danger to health, yet can impact the limit of human regenerative ripeness.
Indications (Symptoms) of Retrograde discharge
• Unlucky insufficiency of semen,
• The major appearance is transforming shady pee when you first take off to the can in the wake of engaging in sexual relations
Explanations (Causes) for Retrograde release jumble (Ejaculation)
• Caused by mischief to the nerves or muscles that include the neck of the bladder
• Harm to the enveloping muscles or nerves can stop the bladder neck closing, making the semen move into the bladder than up through the pubic part of men and women.
• Prostate organ or bladder surgery is the most well-known explanation for retrograde release.
• Different reasons are diabetes, different sclerosis, and a class of solutions that view as alpha blockers, which are normally used to treat uplifted beat.

The vast majority of women have clitoral orgasms, not vaginal ones so this is very normal.

As far as lubrication goes, your body may not make enough due to something going on with your hormones. Is your sex drive high? You may want to ask your doctor to look into why you don't have any kind of lubrication, as this can make sex painful (it's good you're using a lubricant for now).

Do you think medical companies should continue to search for a "female Viagra" in the hopes of one day receiving FDA approval?: