ask: Why are Breast different in size?

My left Breast is a 38 D and My right Breast is a 36 C. I get lots of pain in my left Breast. I was hit very hard in that Breast when i was younger. It was hurting for about 20-25 mins. My right Breast doesnt grow at all. All it does is get smaller. I havent talked to my dr about it yet. I just want to know if i can change it somehow.

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer! You explained that your breasts are two different sizes which is completely normal. It is also normal for your hands and feet to be two different sizes. There are not many humans that are asymmetrical.

If you are experiencing pain in the breast, you should consult your physician immediately. Although it is common is have different size breasts, the pain is my main concern. Can you make an appointment and then keep us updated on what your physician says?

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :