ask: why are my breasts sore.

Ive been on birth control for about a year now but I missed a week of active pills. About two days after I started them again my breasts got very sore. Two days before I started my new pack my boyfriend and I had sex. Could I be pregnant ? Really worried. The soreness seems to be slowly going away.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you were on the birth control pills, while you had unprotected sex.  Your chances are less for pregnancy to occur.  The symptoms of sore breasts can be due to the pill, hormonal changes can cause these symptoms.  You might want to take a pregnancy test, around the time your period is due.

Daisy

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :