Why are my nipples always hard?

Hello, I just recently turned 18 and my nipples have constantly been hard for the past week. I've been reading various posts about the cause for this and has begun to get very scared because they all conclude to the same thing---pregnancy. My boyfriend of 4 years and I have been having sex constantly since the day after I came off my 5-day cycle: august 9th. I am due to start again sometime around September 3rd or 4th. Can you please provide some explanation for this other than pregnancy? When is the earliest I can take an accurate pregnancy test before my next period?

Anonymous

Why doesn't everyone just take a pregnancy test that are about a quid instead of wining on here even if you think it's too early to take one you will get a faint line if you are oh and by the way you can't get pregnancy symptoms 2 days after having unprotected sex don't be so ridiculous the baby wouldn't even be there within that time,.. seriously

Anonymous

ive been having hard nipples for almost 2 weeks now, i also spotted only for one day, one week ago. i had lower back pains for 4 days last week. im also not fitting into my new jeans i bought last month now, does anyone think im pregnant?

Hello,
We're you pregnant? Or some different thing. Cause I am getting the same back pain and tenderness.

Anonymous

Hello, maybe you can help me with my problem. My last period was on November 16th but im expecting another on the 14 of December. but lately, ive been having minor symptoms of pregnancy. for instance, I dont feel like eating in the morning, my nipples are darker and they hurt A LOT, I have small tolerable cramping, im always in the bathroom, I gag if not throw up after I brush my teeth, my gums bleed, my face is breaking out, I sweat like a pig and I do nothing but sit at a desk at work, I cried out of nowhere because my boyfriend wasn't paying attention to me, I have a tiny rash where my breast and underarm meet, and to top it all off im always freaking thirsty !!! what should I do

Anonymous

I'm 18, and my nipples have been hurting and have been hard for almost a week and I don't know why either. I have the birth control in my arm I don't have periods much and I don't know my cycle either. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, we used to use condoms but we've been together so long we thought why bother. I don't know if I should tell him or take a pregnancy test or not???? Any thoughts?

Anonymous

im having the same problem, also bloating and cramping and my period was over a week ago

Anonymous

Okay, I need advice. My nipples have constantly been hard for three days now. I'm not cold!!!! I'm on birth control with the arm implant. I hardly EVER have my period. My boobs are soar too but not too soar to the point where I can't sleep on them. I have unprotected sex too with my spouse. I don't know my period cycle anymore. But when I did have a regular period, my nipples were never hard for the period days. What could this mean. Should I take a pregnancy test??

I have the implant in my arm as well, same problem!!! Its been like this for a almost 3 days and i have had unprotected sex recently. Also no period so yikes.

Anonymous

I'm 43 an want to no y my nipples stay hard very very embarrassing...need a answer

No need to embrassed it is normal phenomena your breast part so sensitive so you feel it hard you just need to take care it when ever you think its hard you thought about something funny it soften and you feel relax hope this comment help you.