Why are you labeling me as spam?

I'm a concerned person who likes to answer questions here. I'm a professional nurse if you don't mind. Of all the sites, I'm stigmatized here? It's sad that you people just don't heed to other people's opinion. That's very rude to label me as spam because I attach links to my comments.

We welcome lots of opinions here!  If your links are to sites that sell any product, they will be deleted but we get many, many posts per day with addition to spam, or posts that link to advertising- we don't know who you are so nobody is "stigmatizing you"!

Please feel free to post all you wish - many kinds of links are welcome.