why can't I get . . . . .

By September 29, 2015 - 4:20pm

I just recently started having sex with my boyfriend, I mean I like it, I want to do it, but I never get horny . . I don't even get horny when he goes down on me, I want to get horny & like I said I want sex but I don't get why I can't get horny. . I am on BC pills but idk if it is that, he is the first boy I have had sex with and I am not attracted to other men so I know that isnt it, help me please . . should I be worried?

The birth control pill affects different women in different ways and taking away sex drive is one of the things some women suffer from when on the Pill.
The only way to find out, though, is to come off it and see if you feel differently. I suggest you use a non-hormonal kind of birth control like condoms.

You're new to being sexually active, give yourself time to find out what works for you.

I think this has been going on for a while now, even when we would dry hump or something I use to before but I don't anymore . it sucks and I just can't figure out why I can't get horny