why could i be haveing this lower stomach pain it comes like contractions about 10 0r 20 minuts apart and why is it not as bad when i am laying down

By June 4, 2014 - 9:43pm

and even laying down i feel faint

HI Gemmea

Is there any possibility that you could be pregnant?

There are many conditions that can cause one to feel faint, including an undiagnosed illness, a lack of iron, malnutrition or fatigue. 

Your lower abdominal pain could be due to your reproductive system or even your digestive system. 

Since there are so many possibilities here, we can only give you a guide. However, this kind of pain and additional feeling faint, requires medical investigation. 

Will you see your doctor and keep us posted?

thankyou Susan for takeing the time to answer me i know for shore that i am not pregnant but i dont like to go to the doctors much so i was seeking advice but i will go to see my doctor soon and once again thankyou for takeing the time to answer me

HERWriter Guide (reply to Gemmea Mclaughlin)

You are welcome  - I hope you are feeling better!