Why do doctors ignore my lymphoma symptoms?

I have had flu like symptoms since August 2014. All my symptoms have been prescribed away with no results. (Example: pain in my neck, shoulder & arm is tendonitis and/or arthritis). I have been prescribed & taken amoxicillin, diclofenac, tramadol, benzonatate, etc. and none of the symptoms gotten better.

Lymphoma is a group of blood cancers that start in the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system carries lymph, a watery, colorless fluid and white blood cells throughout body through a system of vessels. The primary job of the lymph system is to fight infection inside the body by filtering out viruses, microbial bacterium and other harmful agents.

When lymphoma occurs, the white blood cells within the lymph fluid, called lymphocytes, are in a state of uncontrollable growth and multiplication. These cancerous cells can then spread to other parts of the body by moving through the lymphatic system.

Anon, have you had a full workup? Did you get any results back to confirm your own suspicions?

It sounds like you need a blood workup to check for anything wrong with your hormone system (entire hormone system including the adrenal and endocrine systems) as well as testing for anything that could be wrong with your auto-immune system. You should be checked for anything viral too.

Have you discussed fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome with your doctor? If not, that might be something to talk about.

And make sure they are taking your questions about lymphoma seriously.

I hope you get better soon, these symptoms are very difficult to deal with.