Why do I feel nauseated after sex?

By March 29, 2010 - 8:09am

I've tried several different position and I feel the same all the time. I'm 34 years old and I had a hysterectomy about a year and a half ago. I'm sexually active, but I wasn't being penetrated for a long time until recently. I was in relationship for six years with mainly oral sex without penetration, so could it be because I hadn't been penetrated in a while my body isn't use to it???

Hi Huney34!

I'm not sure you are having nausea after sex because you're body is not used to penetration.

May I ask why you didn't have penetrative sex in your six year relationship? Do you have an aversion to penetrative sex that may cause you to feel nauseous when it then happens?

We have an interested thread similar to this, including a reply from one of our experts that I'd love to to take a look at - can you tell us what you think?

One more thing - do you have very fast sex with a lot of movement? Some people can actually get nausea within a few minutes of motion. Do you ever have any kind of motion sickness?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Hello Susan,

For the past six years, I was in a lesbian relationship. Now, that sexual preference is no longer active. I do have motion sickness, so do you think that could be part of the problem? If so, how can I enjoy fast pace sex without getting sick? Thanks for your response, looking forward to hearing from you again...