why do I feel pain in right armpit n breasts before my periods

My periods ate early since one year n and my right breast is bigger than the left is it a big issue of health

Breasts are not always symmetrical - in fact, the body isn't symmetrical. Eyes, legs and arms can be of different sizes. This is not a cause of concern.

Breast pain before periods is very common. It is caused by a change in hormones during that part of our cycle. This is uncomfortable but a normal part of our cycle. Taking an ibuprofen can help.

Life can also change our cycles - anything from lifestyle changes to stress to getting older to diet/exercise, medications and hormone changes can affect our cycle. You will probably settle back down to a regular cycle and it could last for years. Then you might see changes again. Please talk to your doctor if you have further concerns. You can also mention a change in your cycle to him/her too.

Read more about breast pain here: http://www.empowher.com/breast-conditions/content/concerned-about-breast-pain-some-causes-and-treatments

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide