why do I get pulsing and pain in my neck?

By April 14, 2009 - 3:26pm

The pain will last about a minute or two and it pulses if i stick my finger against it it still hurts but doesn't throb as much. it been happening more lately. my hormones have been tested because of a 5 month long menstrual cycle and I haven't gotten the results back but the throbbing didnt start till January this year

Check out information on occipital neuralgia

The pulsing is continued stops for moment and continues. Getting shooting pains in that area. Not all the time. Pulsing stop shooting pain stop. Pulsing and so on.
Do i need to worry?

You may have an issue with your lymph nodes but if you have shooting pain, you may have some sort of nerve damage. Talk to your doctor about it and see what can be done.

Im having a throbbing pain in the back of my neck hurts worseer when i sit up straight what could this be

hi! I am also having a pulsation pain in my right side of the neck, i think i do have a lymph node around it ( I'm not sure), its been a year since I went to the doctor and had it ultrasound but the result is normal. but there are couple of times that i felt pulsation pain its like every time my pulse beat the pain goes with it. i just want to ask if how would I prevent these pain or what will I take (medicine, supplement or anything) . hope that you can help me.. thank you :)

im having a throbbing/twitching pain in the right side of my neck through my shoulder it just started today it happens like every minute or so what does that mean?

What would Pusling spinal pain and coughing? My chiropractor says I have a impinged thoratic nerve rubbing against my rib cage? I am not sure what it is called? What do you think? Its worse when I hit pot holes or lie on my stomach.

Anonymous (reply to Df)

Chiropractors aren't doctors, go see a real doctor.

I have a throbbing,pulsing pain in my thoratic nerves and i am having a little trouble breathing and i am coughing. The pain pulses more while lying on my stomach and hitting bumps while in my car. My Chiropractor thinks I have an impinged nerve rubbing on my rib cage. What can you tell me about this?

I'm having the same problem. I'm 17 and my periods are fine, this has been happening for 5 days. I get the pain in my throat where my pulse is . U know how your heat beat changes depending with your emotions? If I'm happy my hearts going to beat faster and the pulse in my throat beats at the same rate with my heart. This pain hurts when I breath in, I don't know what to do, this pain will not go away and it's getting me really worried . If I put pressure on it, it's not as bad. What do I do? What could it be?