Why do I have blackheads in my inner thighs and my inner thigh skin is very dark why?

I have blackheads and sometimes some pimple like that contain a liquids substance bit always but sometimes I don't know why and my akin is also dark has been for a while now why? What can I do? To make my skin to be the same color as me and make blackheads go away!?

The heat this summer may be causing these zits/blackheads. I've had problems on the side of my face this summer myself, from sweating profusely due to physical activity.

It could also be tight clothing or fabric that does not breath; like man made clothing/polyester. Could this be the case with you?

Also, it sound you have some changes in your skin pigmentation, causing some parts to be darker than others. This isn't all that uncommon. I think a dermatologist can help you with both issues.

Skin Tags

Skin Tags Guide