why do I have moodyswing

Thanks for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry you feel so moody but looking for a solution is taking the right steps, so good for you!
I do have a couple of questions for you, though:

Do you have health insurance? If so, have you seen a doctor?
Have you been on any meds lately?
Have you had any big changes happening lately? Anything that could cause stress?

The reason for all these questions is because sometimes we don't realize that all the stress could have caused us to be depressed-- even if it's a mild form. Or sometimes an imbalance within the bodies hormones can cause a shift in feelings. I'd like to know what you've been told by doctors if you've seen one or if you'd be willing to visit your doctor and we can take it from there.

Here is a similar situation to yours, perhaps the responses on that thread could help.

I'm happy sad mad