Why do I keep having cramps/pain in my lower abdominal area?

By May 22, 2010 - 11:38am

I just got over a bladder infection but I've had symptoms for about two months now.

Hi RAB1206

If your bladder infection has cleared then it may not be the cause (cramping in the abdominal reason is not a common sign of a bladder infection) although of course, it could be the reason.

With such general symptoms, your problem could be anything from your reproductive area to your kidneys/bladder as discussed to an issue with your digestive system/colon. It could also be a food allergy or any number of alternatives.

Your best bet is to make an appointment with your doctor so that he/she can evaluate your pain, the correct location and then test accordingly.

I'm sorry we cannot be a bit more definite out things but please let us know how your appointment goes (I do recommend you see someone).

We hope to hear from you soon!