why do I see a drop of blood in the toilet and when I wipe but not on the pad?

I take a BC that only gives me a period once every three months. I had one last week September 26 to the 28 or 29. I missed three pills last week.. I had unprotected sex Thursday night. Today I woke up feeling different and my back and belly aching. When I pee there's a drop of blood in the toilet and some when I wipe but none on the pad. I'm worried because this isn't what my periods are like and I shouldn't even be having another period. Can you help me?

Your missed pills are likely causing this spotting. If you did not make them up then you could get pregnant. You can test in about 21 days. Continue to take your pills as usual and also use a backup (condom) for the next 7 days.