ask: Why do I spray a liquid substance more time than having an orgasm while being penetrated?

By Audie

I spray a liquid substance every time I'm penetrated. And it's no small amount. It's a lot! I even go to the bathroom before I have sex. I've been to a urologist years ago who said my bladder was functioning fine. I hate this messy response! Also, I very rarely have orgasms in general. I can sometimes have them by myself using a vibrator, but that's about it. I think I feel guilty that it takes too long it my partner is giving me oral sex. I feel like a dysfunctional sexual partner. I feel bad....

Anonymous

You cant orgasm cos your man doesnt know what he is doing! Sorry i am being honest.

Anonymous

Its an awesome feeling but embarassing if guys dont know before hand and think u just pissed on them

Anonymous

i need bigger towells!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Orgasm is the powerful, pleasurable release of sexual arousal and tension. Generally speaking, women will experience different muscle contractions throughout the pelvic and genital region, as well as in other parts of the body. Their heart rate and breathing will increase. Some women will experience a single orgasm, and some will have more than one during a particular sex act. Yet while physical orgasmic response can be generalized in these ways, the actual experience of orgasm can vary dramatically seo from person to person. Some people describe orgasms as euphoric or spiritual. Others enjoy feeling almost out of control during orgasm, while others dislike the feelings of vulnerability the experience can induce

Anonymous

Hi Audie,Iam a male and my my wife has the same situation.To be quite honest with you the more water the better for me I love it so much we are always prepared with a towel at hand.If I could i would love to be bathed in that juice all the time.I always hate it when my wife holds it back why?Let it flow the body is saying to you let yourself go fly be free,enjoy get consumed in the moment otherwise why do you have sex if you don't listen to the body's wishes?Let it flow for as long as your partner is okay with it.And try being on top of him and release it gently with every thrust whao best feeling in the world.Sex is fun and adventureous don't tense up just lay back and enjoy.

Anonymous

It's disturbing how medicinalized sex and reproduction is. I guess it's a result of centuries of repression. We can thank the Puritan forefathers of this country.
You are most definitely ejaculating and it's a very good thing. It not only makes sex more pleasurable, but keeps you from getting UTI's, and if you have a good partner, it will make his/her experience much better. I love it when my partner ejaculates. In fact I've helped past girlfriends achieve ejaculation by teaching them to relax, explore themselves, and techniques to achieve a great orgasm with lots of cum.
The reason you have such a hard time coming to orgasm is psycological. You either have a lot of shame and guilt associated with sex or you have history with sexual assult/molestation. In that case you do need to see a specialist, but not a urologist, I recomend a sex therapist.
I really hate when normal and natural things like sex, ejaculation, birth, etc. become associated with doctors and words like, "condition." Have lots of safe, dirty, adventurous sex and be proud and comfortable with it.
I also recomend the San Francisco Sex Information website, Sex is fun podcast, and any sex-positive literature/ websites.

Anonymous

As a 42 year old male, I have had some partners with this condition in the past and it is was always a very pleasurable sensation for me. Please try to look at it as a gift as opposed to a curse. Many men like women who have this characteristic. In addition, it makes intercourse nicer because there is no having to deal with dryness after an extended period of penetration. Artificial lubricants which dry out after a while can break the mood. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, have you considered preparing for sex in a way that might make you feel more comfortable, such as keeping extra towels in a drawer close to the bed, or having sex in the shower, etc...

yvette2863 (reply to Anonymous)

Anonymous, thank you for your male input. I do think of it is a gift! This feeling is like none other I have ever experienced and my mate can feel confident that he is doing all the right things to please me. Although He has has marvelled at this magnificent overflowing fountain, He does appear to be a bit quizzical as to how can this be! You see, I am his first lover with this wonderful gift! We are both learning that being prepared for the flood is the best option, as you also advised. One thing assurred, He never needs ask those fateful words, "Did You"? My actions do speak better than words, even I must say. LOL yvette2863 Somewhere, Missouri

Dr. Deborah Rouse-Raines Expert

The liquid spray may be female ejaculation. When your partner penetrates your vagina, it may trigger fluid that comes from the urethra or glands around your urethra. Don’t worry. More than half of women will have some fluid expelled with orgasm and 6% say that they regularly ejaculate in a forceful manner like you do. Female ejaculation is not always related to orgasm. Some women report a little, others will ”soak the bed.”

The fluid has been analyzed in Dr. Beverly Whipple’s laboratory and published as fluid that looks like watered down fat free milk, chemically different from urine. Although some report that it can be mixed with urine and it sounds like yours is if it increases that much after drinking coffee. You can read about her research and female ejaculate at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

You can see a urologist but if they didn’t find anything before and it only happens with penetration, I don’t know that you would want any “treatment”. Your urologist may recommend that you catheterize yourself after you have gone to the bathroom to get rid of all of the urine. Is it worth the trouble? You may also want to check with your gynecologist to rule out vaginal infections using cultures and a wet prep but it still sounds like female ejaculation to me.

The bigger issue is how you feel about expelling extra fluid. When women do not know how common and “normal” it is, they may feel bad like you do. You may be embarrassed and self-conscience and that is causing the difficulty you have achieving orgasm with a partner. You did not say that your partner has shown any displeasure in pleasing you, so it sounds like you are imposing this upon yourself. Besides, many men find it very sexy to have their partner ejaculate. Hopefully understanding that this is a part of your sexual power you can embrace it.

Don’t feel guilty about the time it takes to orgasm. Women don’t have a sex switch that you can just turn on and off. We all take time to ‘transition” as I like to call it. Maybe spend more time before sex, even alone, to “think sexy thoughts” which will rev your body up. If the vibrator works, incorporate it into your sex play with your partner. If you still have trouble after educating and accepting your sexy self, a sex therapist may help.
Dr Deb
www.drdebraines.com

Tina Tran

There's no need to feel like a dysfunctional sexual partner or to feel bad. You may want to head back to the urologist or to a gynecologist to find out more about what's happening. How would you describe this substance? In describing it, we may be able to get a general answer from a specialist for you.

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :