why do I urinate while having an orgasm

Anon, I have a question for you; are you positive that you are urinating, or is the fluid more clear? Does it have a urine odor or no odor?

The answer there might determine whether you are experiencing a small amount of urinary incontinence or whether it may be female ejaculation.

I assume you have attempted to empty your bladder completely before sex, and this still happens?

Here's a urology forum where a doctor discusses bladder leakage:

And here's a page where female ejaculation is discussed:

Is this any help? Can you figure out what's going on from reading these?