Why do my chest and arms ache when i walk short distance?

I also have breathing problems at the same time. And i have what appears to be blood and puss seaping from my hind end.

A lack of physical fitness can cause chest and arm pain when walking short distances. This can be stopped by daily walking that gradually becomes longer and longer but make it very gradual. There is the potential that you may have a weakened heart; something you should mention to your doctor.

As far as the rectal discharge - you absolutely need to have this checked out by a doctor. You may have some sort of growth or infection that is causing this.