why do my nipples burn/pimples (teenager)?

so, I am a teenager and I get pimples in my nipples and one of them burns me. ( I don't wear a bra at home a lot) anyone can help?

Pimples could be from ingrown hairs that you may not even be able to see. A warm compress will help and will help with nipple pain in general.

If this is happening on a monthly basis rather than all the time it could be due to your regular hormonal cycle that can affect the breasts.

Nipples are quite pimply in general. These are milk ducts. The ones you see online or in magazines have all the pimples photoshopped out.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide