Why do my nipples sting/burn?

By Anonymous April 25, 2016 - 11:19am

My nipples were hurting lastnight out of no where and then again tonight but tonight was worse I got teary eyes, I was reading some comments about body wash can irritate it or the nipples being dry but I always mosturize and I have F cup breasts so I do kind of take my bra off quick could it scratch from my bra? thanks xx

I doubt taking a bra off quickly would cause nipple pain - I can't see how that would happen.

Nipples can itch for many reasons - clothing, laundry detergent, friction...

It could also be hormonal since many breast conditions can be caused by hormonal fluctuations.

You may also have an infection.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/nipple-pain

If you pain does not end soon, consult your doctor.

Thankyou Susan :)

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide