why do my pants get wet, when i am on trampoline?

Hi Yummymummy,

Thanks so much for clarifying that for me.

Kegel exercises can help you prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems. Here's a step-by-step guide to doing Kegel exercises correctly:

Hope this helps!

Can you be more specific? What do you mean by your pants getting wet?

(reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

hi Rosa

When I am jumping on the trampoline , I cannot control my wee and my under garments get wet. Even if its little bit, it is very annoying. Could you please guide me if I have to do some exercise to make my muscle stronger in that area or if I should take any medication.

I am almost 40 and have two children ( 12 & 14).

PMS Guide