Why does the feeling go away

When Me and my husband are trying to make me orgasm,or he is stimulating my clitoris I can get really close to orgasm and sometimes I do orgasm but if he gets off my clitoris it dissapears and I have to start all over again.I also can't orgasm during sex.When I masturbate I can orgasm in 15 mins or less but when we do it together it takes between an hour or even two!!!Ive lost ALMOST all interest in SEX.Its killing my relationship.Can something be done?

When clitoral stimulation stops, the feeling also stops almost immediately. It's like jamming on the brakes and halting completely, rather than gradually easing down. Most women find this happens to them.

If you feel he is about to stop, tell him to keep going.

Another idea is to show him what you like or allow him to watch you. This will give him a very clear idea. He can't know if you don't tell him!

In terms of not having an orgasm during sex, this is both normal and common. While having one during sex is great, it should not be necessary to achieve a good sex life with your husband - as long as both of you are satisfied and happy after sex, it shouldn't matter when or how each person achieved orgasm.

Try guiding him a little more and gently (so he does not feel he is being criticized) let him know you like more of this or less of that etc.

Good luck.