why does my boyfriend like to control me!

Me and my boyfriend have been together now for about a year. Athe very beginning of this relationship everything was okay until he cheated on me. i decided to get him back and do the same. ever since then hes been cdontrolling me tellingme what to do. he even spanks me like a kid when i do something wrong. also when it comes to sex i always please him but when it comes to me i never get it bak and it makes me angry please help.

In ready for this relationship and ive realized that i have made a stupid mistKe and it was childish. its something i wish i would have changed. Alot of people say thati can do better then my the guy that i have now that im too good for him and that he takes advantage of that.weve known eachother for 4 years and took a big step of getting together. ive alwaysd loved him and now that were together i love him more then ever. i just want things to change. the spankings have stopped cause i left him ad i giess he realized what he was doing wrong. but still im cautious. i dont want to get hurt emotionally.

Cheating to "back at him" really doesn't make sense, it doesn't help at all and it's childish.It doesn't really sound like either of you are ready for a real relationship. That's not an insult or a bad thing - it's just that you're not ready yet, which is perfectly ok! Allow yourself time to stretch and grow on your own.

Also, spanking you when you doing "something wrong"? Are you really serious?

You two are clearly not a good match - all this drama in just one year? Call it a day and find a grown-up relationship when you are ready that makes you feel good, not bad. And get rid of him before the "spanks" turn to beatings.

Everyone deserves to be in a happy relationship, including you.