Why does my boyfriend not have sex with my anymore?

By September 11, 2012 - 1:06am

We have been together for almost 3 years. We have a lot of sex non stop for the past 3 years. But Just starting this month He won't touch me. I ask why and he goes crazy... I pose, I surprise him when he comes in the room, I do everything you can imagine. And I don't get anything. He locks me out of the room. And when I go to get in he goes crazy some more... I don't know when to do. He stays online alot but I stay in the room with him. He lets me on his facebook and email. So I know nothings going on. I need help or advice or whatever I can get. Is their maybe something wrong with him, or me. I'm skinny and young and beautiful he always say's, but whenever I bring up sex he gets really freaking mad.

Hi KC666

"Skinny young and beautiful" will not stop a man from cheating. It never has. Look at all the gorgeous models and actresses out there who are cheated on.

But we can't say what's going on, other than a lot of distrust (if you have to be in the room while your boyfriend is on FB or email, something's wrong right there) and the fact that you are throwing yourself at him and he's being "crazy" and locking you out of his room is very strange.

Something is happening, obviously, but only he can tell you what.

Ask him what's going on - if he won't communicte with you then unfortunately, you're not going to find solutions to this. But you need to sit down and ask him what's wrong, otherwise all you will do is wonder and make up answers in your head that may not be correct.