why does my boyfriend not want me

By Anonymous February 9, 2011 - 7:40pm

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and we hardly ever have sex. We started having sex after 4 months of dating and we did it every weekend when we saw each other then after about two months we started doing it every two weeks, now we only do it whenever he feels like it which is every 3 weeks. he told me he's not sexually attracted to me all the time and i don't know what else to do i've tried everything i need help i want him to want to i'm sick of begging it hurts to much to always be turned down it makes me feel ugly i've talked to him about and it just seem to help. I don't want to end the relationship i love him to much please help.

honestly , If you're relationship is just based on sex , that honestly isn't a relationship.

I'm sorry. It sounds like you just answered your own question, though-- "he told me he's not sexually attracted to me all the time". I know sometimes, as women, we can have the tendency to get so comfortable with our boyfriends/husbands that we forget to continue looking pretty like we did when they first fell in love with us. Men are visual creatures. I'm not saying you did this-- but if you used to look pretty or sexy all the time, then all of a sudden you stopped putting effort into your routine, then this may be why he is turned off. I can't say that this is why he doesn't feel attracted to you but I can tell you that begging won't help. :(

Here are a few other posts that are similar to yours:

Hope these help,