Why does my husband of 33 years mastubate at night while laying right next time , but denies remembering that he's doing this?

By November 21, 2015 - 5:50pm

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
I'm so sorry to hear that your husband disrespects you in this way. I highly suggest that you call him out in the moment. Articulate again that you want him to stop because of how it makes you feel. If he does not stop, you may need to take more serious action; such as not sleeping in the same bedroom if you see him do it. Or something else that will help you maintain your dignity.
I wish you all the best.