Why does my Husband jerk off while im home, and lie about it?

By mindy102 September 29, 2010 - 8:22am

Actually, I caught him my first time, and he lied about everything. he confessed, said sorry, but, i hear him all the time, espcially in the mornings. He moans, but he denies it. When he could be taking his horny self out on me. I love sex, and i crave it, so i dont see why he is wanting to jerk off, when he has me.
Hes absolutly Lazy! Usually after work, he comes home, and we eat dinner, then usually watch a movie. usually we rent them, but he always falls asleep, we use to sit together on the couch, but he lays down in the other one and just passes out.

If were laying in bed, and im messing with him to get him aroused, he just lays there. I litterally have to ask for sex, cuz if i dont have sex with him, he goes to option b, bathroom to jerk off. I guess hes just too lazy. Im just at a point too give up. its like hes no longer into me. The sad thing is, Ive lost 60pounds sense i had my son. (i have two kids) ive had all this weight on me sense me and him started dating. actually i was 2 months pregnant, so not quite as much weight put on me. but ive lost it all. and sadly, no affection...
If we do have sex, its graved in my mind that, i, have to be on top. If hes horny, and we mess around (which is rare) ill try getting him on top, but of course hes strong and gets me on top, then im stuck there, he dont want to do new sex moves, nothing. Just that one move the entire time. I ask him to switch it up, and he says, next time, but he says next time every time i ask. so then again, im stuck on top. Hes just too lazy to do anything, I dont have a clue waht too do...
Alot of people would say join him. but its kinda hard, when he locks himself in the bathroom, and denies it, so he pretty much kicks me to the side, as though im nothing. What should i Do???

Anonymous

and oh yea WHY DO MEN ALL LIE???

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

All men don't lie - trust me. There are many good men out there. You either have bad luck or you're choosing the wrong ones.

Anonymous

My husband and I have been together for thirty years and did not have sex for the last 7 years..One morning i walked in and found him chatting with a online lover/ and or having a affair/ or both...I never found out...my feelings for him are almost dead. although we have sex occasionally... will never ever trust him again and usually dont believe a word he says. Not repariable for I am not allowed to discuss it..he would go into to rage which makes me think he is lieing cause he knows that I know and its just too bad..He is just there to pay the bills as he says..so i dont know what gives. Unfortnately i now take anti-depressants and cause of this he dont....

Anonymous

We,ve been married 45 years and in all these years the only thing hes done was jack off. We had sex at first but he wasn't happy I only wanted sex one way, he wanted to do different things to make sex more fun. Well I didn't agree to hi request. He told me that he wasn't any longer interested in sex with me, to satisfy himself he would masturbate. He no longer associates with me and now in his own world. He is not embarassed if I see him masturbating to some porn movie.

Anonymous

Call me crazy, but maybe you should discuss it with him even if it is uncomfortable. You have received a lot of advice. Some of the advice appears to come from the emotionally scarred. Rage and lack of trust come through in the posts. If you don't address your problems directly, your feelings won't get better. Perhaps focusing on your relationship would be a better introduction to the conversation than an accusation. You are physically interested in him and want to have more intercourse. It's hard to see a bad reaction from that introduction. Being concerned that too much masturbation interferes with your sex life isn't unreasonable.

Masturbation isn't the worst thing in the world if it isn't obsessive or coupled with other addictions. How do you know? You would know. Has his personality changed dramatically? Is he withdrawn and angry? Does he interact with you and the rest of the family? If these aren't problems, then his habits probably are not out of the ordinary. Guys masturbate. They just do. The promise that was made more than 20 years ago was unfortunate. You need to realize that the promise was the mistake, not the masturbation.

Working on your relationship together is almost always good.

Good luck.

- A guy

LauraC (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for sharing a guy's perspective with me. I can't help but be jealous knowing my husband masturbates "in secret" and watches porn to get off. I can never live up to any of those acts in those porn movies, I'll never have a body that good, although I will say that I ne ear have and ne ear will say no to any form of sex... Vsginal,anal, blow jobs, hand jobs, swinging from the chandeliers, lol. I'm down for anything and everything. If he fantasizes about having sex with the women in thevporn movies, why? Why fantasize when he can have the real thing? Because I'm not pretty or sexy enough? That's the way I feel. It hurts and it's hard to get over. Just today he told me that he fantasizes about having sex with girls in the porn things he sees on the computer... I willadmit I asked him about it... I guess I shouldn't have because I can't handle the truth. Does he fantasizes about them when he's having sex with me? If so then what does he need me for? Just have your fantasy and jerk off, you do it anyway so where's the need for me? It's been so long since this first happened, about 6 months, but I'm still worried, upset, insecure and hurt by this. Now we are at the point that he's so frustrated by the topic, because I still ask questions about it every once in a while, that he gets mad and in a bad mood if ever I bring it up. I don't blame him for getting angry but how can I get over this obsession I have about it? I don't trust my husband and that's a new feeling for me. For the past 30 years I've had nothing but total confidence and trust in him. He's betrayed me by lying for such a long time and any secure feelings I had are all gone. Sometimes we are still happy together but occasionally it's just an act on my part. I want my old life back when my husband and I were a team and on the same side, that's gone now. If he would have told me sooner and not waited 30 years to tell me, I would have been upset but it would have been easier to get over because I wouldn't have been fooled and deceived by the person I love with all my heart. Why do you, as a guy, think he waited so long to tell me? And why do you think he even told me about it in the first place, after 30 years? To hurt me, to punish me for some reason? I asked him if he told me because he felt guilty about fooling me for so long and he said no. I feel like finding a sexy man to fantasize about for me, Maybe I should search the Internet like he did. I hate this! I feel like such a fool. Btw, if you were actually talking to me in your post, which I hope, please refer to me as Laura from now on as there are too many "anonymous" users and it gets confusing about who's talking to whom. Thank you so much for your help!

Anonymous (reply to LauraC)

hi lauraC
I am absolutely shocked reading your comments, I cant understand why he seems to prefer masturbating by himself to porn when he has you!
Looking at your picture, you are an attractive lady, and the fact that you will try anything at any time should float his boat! All I know is that if i had the chance to be with you I would not feel the need to do porn ever again !

Sorry I can't offer any advice, I'm just confused as you probably are.

Andy

Laura901 (reply to Anonymous)

Andy, btw thanks for saying you think I'm an attractive lady, that really helps me.

Laura901 (reply to Anonymous)

Thanks Andy. I guess it's just that when he has it all, like a wife who will do whatever it takes to please her husband, he still wants more. It might be hard for him to find another one like me, but in porn you can watch other women doing it all and that's why I feel I'm not enough for him or he doesn't find me attractive enough. That certaintly doesn't help my low self esteem and it diminishes my feeling of self worth. It makes me feel like S-@#t about myself

Anonymous (reply to LauraC)

As a guy you just get tired of hagen daas vanilla all the time. When it fails to work properly its worrisome. Am i getting old? Is it E.D.? I'm too young to be mpotent. So we move on, in our minds, to see if and what makes us feel virile again. You try strawberry, chocolate, basken robbins, even a drumstick from back in the day. His favorite is prob still hagen daas vanilla but our brain seeks variety to function.