ask: Why does my lower abdomen hurt?

By beautynchaos

I have a pain in my lower abdomen that feels like it does before I start my period. The only thing is I am not supposed to start for another seven days. This pain is much more intense than I am used to. It seems to get worse and feels tight when I need to urinate and afterwards the pain subsides for a few minutes and the tightness goes away. I also feel like my lower back is very tight and this seems to make the pain in my abdomen slightly worse from time to time. Is there anything you can tell me that could be causing this pain? I am getting a little worried and unfortunately right now I cannot afford to go to a doctor. Thank you for any insight you may have.

Anonymous

Quick Question! Can you have a period and still be pregnant? My period was on for two weeks straight its been off five days now. My stomach be making weird noises and all of the sudden the bottom of my stomach strarts to hurt and its hard for me use the restroom as in pushing to poop. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A woman does not have a monthly period when she is pregnant because the lining of the uterus, which is shed during a period, remains intact to accommodate the developing fetus.

Contact your internist. A physical exam is in order to determine why you are having stomach pain and are constipated. Mention that your period has lasted for two weeks. You may be referred to your gynecologist for that.

Regards,

Anonymous

Nothing

Anonymous

I have really bad lower abdomen pains and I don't know why...sometimes it goes away but it comes back very quickly.....I know it's not appendicitis Becuase I already had that and so my appendix was taken out...but what could it be?? And now that I have my period this week it has just gotten worse
We can't afford a doctor right now so I don't know what to do....

Anonymous

I am almost 14. Around 2 months ago I had my first period for 3 days. I haven't gotten it again yet and now my lower right abdomen hurts so much! Am I pregnant even though I didn't have sex? Is it a coincidence? Was it really a period? HELP!!!!

Don't worry, your not pregnant. One must have sex in order to become pregnant. However, I would go see your OBGYN/Gyncologists. The pain that is occurring may be a ovarian cysts. Which are common of girls your age. I have been dealing with them since I was sixteen.

Anonymous

Si get nause but i dont throw up i sleep alot and mu tummy feels really finny i get alot of eart burn with greasy or spicy stuff! Cheese gives me diarea n it never has before im really moody like u wont imagine b i do have sex unprotected i have slight pain like small shock inside vagina but nothing big the pains started when i accifentaly hit my back ! Am i pregnant !?my breast feel sensetive n on both sides i feel pain like sireness ibe had it for almost wo weeks what is is? I pee alo n missed my period a month ago my tumy hurts sometime but it gors awaya after a poopsy

Anonymous

Ok i dont know how to work this but pls answer quick im frwaking out!about two months ago i had a miscariage or atleast i think i did cuz i bled for days (7) and i had taken a pg it came out postive! After that i had sex again n this time it was planned but my pg said negative this is now the begining of third month and i have a funny feeling on my tummy i cant sleep on my stomach and neither on my back i have to sleep on my side cz im not conf. My belly looks like it grew but indeed feels nothing hard unless i psh deep down i get slight pains in vagina! But not bad and they last about 2 min i had back pains about three weeks ago but they went away now im just alittle tensed and feel exteemely tired also with breast pain on the side n nippes feel tingly n sensetive am i pregnant or am i trippen lol this is weird but after every meal and even a drink of water sometimes even randomely i burp but alot tho like ive never had ! How long will it take for tummy to grow if i am im confused

Anonymous

I got my tubes tied,cut,and burnt is what the doctor said 11 yearrs ago but my last period was may 15 2014. Now I'm hurting at the bottom of my stomach and my boobs are really sore and it is hurting in my pelvic hurts too. What could this be could I be pregnant?

I also had my tubes cut , burnt, tied and clamped... Six years later I had a daughter who is now eight.. So yeah your tubes can grow back !

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: