Why does my nosebleed so much?

I have a nosebleed about this whole week and it happens when i wake up or in the middle of the night or when i eat candy like stuff. What causes this to happen every day. Please help me

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Firstly, don't eat candy for now, it's triggering something.

There are two types of nosebleeds:

Anterior nosebleed—blood coming from the front of the nose, usually the semi-rigid walls that separate the two nostrils. This is the most common type of nosebleed.
Posterior nosebleed—bleeding starts deep within the nose. It is often more difficult to treat and more severe than an anterior nosebleed.

Causes include:

Irritation or breakage to the lining of the nose
Injury to the nasal tissue, which occurs more easily when nasal structure is not normal or the passages are inflamed due to a cold or allergies
Exceptionally dry nasal tissue
Picking or bumping the nose
Forceful blowing or rubbing the nose
A clot from a previous nosebleed becoming disturbed or dislodged
A foreign object placed in the nose
Tumors of the nose and/or sinuses
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Use of aspirin or other blood thinning (anticoagulant) medications
Other causes of tendency toward excessive bleeding, including hemophilia

Anon, is this the first time this has happened to you? If so, mention the candy/sugar to your doctor but I do suggest you see a doctor. Bleeding from the nose for days on end is not normal. It could be something as similar as the temperature/weather but a visit to your doctor will help you learn more.

Thank you but i have one more question when i wake up i see blood and a big bogger like thing why is that coming from my nose