Why does my stomach hurt after sex

Why does my lower stomach hurt after sex when i am expecting my period i usually hurts only for a minute but some times its longer it only occurs before i get my period and it only happens after sex during sex i dont feel it at all

Your mind is probably occupied with other things during sex but if this is happening only when your period is due then it's probably because your lower abdominal region (your uterus) is sensitive to movement and motion and this is causing your discomfort. 

If it's just discomfort for a minute or so, it's nothing to worry about. This area of the body is sensitive during the pre-menstrual period. Try to change positions at this time of the month to see if it helps. 

PMS Guide