Why does my vagina hurt?

By Anonymous December 24, 2015 - 1:11am

This morning I woke up with a subtle weird pain... I went to the bathroom and urinated which hurt a little. I am sort of swollen down there too which is worrying me.. I pressed round the out side of my vagina and it hurt... Any idea what this is?? I think it could be a water infection but I'm not sure... Please help ASAP!!

You may have a urinary tract infection that is causing this pain. The urethra is quite close to the vagina. Symptoms are discomfort and pain when urinating. You may also have a genital infection. You should see a doctor about this as soon as you can.

The pains not my vagina like my vagina is a little swollen but the pain is at the bottom of my vagina and where my thigh joins??

We cannot diagnose anything over the Internet. You will need to talk to a doctor. I hope you feel better soon.