Why doesnt my boyfriend like to have sex??

By July 31, 2009 - 8:02am

Me and my boyfriend has been living with each other for about a year now we have been together for years. recently we dont have sex at all i asked him what was wrong was it me and he said he just dont like to have sex alot. but thats the thing we dont even have sex. i know somtimes when he wants to but he will just get up and go do somthing else to get it off his mind which i dont understand CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Dear XXLost

Thanks so much for your post and welcome to Empowher.

I'm sorry to read you've been experiencing these problems in your relationship. Unfortunately it seems to be quite common - it has been a recurring question that many of our members have been dealing with. Since your question is virtually identical to many others, I will link you to them so you can read the experiences of other women, just like you, and of others who have given some very wise advice.

This is one of our busiest threads: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/why-doesnt-my-boyfriend-want-have-sex-me-anymore

XXlost - after reading through all the posts, can you tell me what sounds familiar to you? Has reading anything here helped or clarified things for you?