Q: 

Why is this happening? Is there something wrong with me?

By June 20, 2017 - 12:32am

Just recently I've been having phone problems. I'm on my phone quite a bit because it's my only way to talk to people cause no one I'm really friends with live around my neighborhood. Just this morning, around 1 am, I've been having this problem. I was on the phone with my boyfriend and I told him what was bothering me, "My left cheek feels like bruised, or a dull ache. And I have a big migraine. When I look at my phone it hurts my eyes a bit as well." He told me I just put my fan blowing on my face and should get some sleep. I told him I was gonna come to this website to ask about it then go to sleep. Is there something wrong with me? I'm not allowed a new phone so is there anything I can do? Can it damage my face or my brain? I use my phone very often, so what's a way that I can stop the pain? Why is this happening?? (By the way, I've had my phone for about a year and a half and it use to be my older sisters phone, she passed it down to me. It's a SAMSUNG GALAXY S4)

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags:

Migraine

Migraine Guide