why i feel like having sex more while on my period?

By May 3, 2009 - 11:53am

every month i have my period my sex drive goes into overdrive. i feel like having it for the 4 day's i'm on it. i don't do it cause of ......well you know, but when i 'm done my period the need for sex is gone. it frusterates me cause when i'm on my period i can't do anything.

Thanks for your question.

You may feel like having sex more due to a hormonal shift.

It's perfectly ok to have sex when you are on your period as long as you and your partner are ok with it and you don't have any infectious diseases that could be transferred.

Many people find that the more they have sex, the more they want it. So even if you don't feel like it so much, give it a shot and you may find that your sex drive increases. Kind of a "use it or lose it" technique.

in periods my wife likes more sex.