Why isn't he attracted to me anymore?

So I've been dating this guy for like Ten months and we had a really high active sex life and it was really good (I thought). But for the course of the past two months going on now, is he's been pulling away from me. He's not told me I was cute, or attractive anymore and I just feel unattractive because of it. Like I've tried a lot of different things to spice it up or change it, but he claims to not be in the mood anymore and I just want to cry about it. Because I want him that way why doesn't he want me? It doesn't make sense. We've had our fair share of fights but we resolved it immediately. Like I know sex shouldn't be the main objective of a relationship and I love him and don't want to leave him. I'm just really confused.

The only one who can tell you what's going on is your boyfriend. You're right, sex isn't the be-all and end-all of a relationship but as you said, it does matter and you've only been together 10 months so you really shouldn't be having these issues so soon.

Your boyfriend may not be feeling well or he may feel the relationship has come to and end but doesn't know how to tell you. Either way, he needs to communicate with you or you'll be living in limbo. You deserve some answers so bring up to him and ask him to talk openly with you.
Goop luck!