Why it doesn't come?

By February 26, 2015 - 11:26am

Hi, There is something I don't understand which is bothering me a lot the past few days. I should be getting my period by now but I haven't and I really don't understand why. My last period was January 27 and I still didn't get it. Can you please tell me what this means and what can I do?

Hi Melissa

If pregnancy is not a risk, then I don't think you have much to worry about. In fact, if you're on a 29 day cycle, you are only a day late. Perfect cycles aren't always that common. 

There's nothing to do, just relax and you're period will along in the next few days.  Don't work yourself up into a worry or read into it, Melissa. It's on it's way. The body isn't always on perfect time! 

Thanks for letting me know. I usually get mine every 26 or 28 days after 28 days I start to get worried. My period just came so I'm relieved now. I'm all crampy as usual and makes me feel really sleepy to, I know it's normal though.